- Principia Apocrypha, an "OSR Primer" in the form of a collection of Apocalypse World-style GM (and player) Principles.
Game-like objects I've discovered in Ludic Space, embryonic or otherwise
- Quintessential BX, my personal Goldilocks form of Moldvay/Cook Basic/Expert D&D based on Gavin Norman's B/X Essentials with inclusions from Lamentations of the Flame Princess.
- Dungeon Rats, a mostly finished hybrid of World of Dungeons and Maze Rats aiming for OSR compatibility, only needs a bit of polish.
- Darkest Dungeon World, a latent WIP that is(n't yet) what it says on the tin, but does some cool stuff that I hope to eventually round out, or pull apart and transplant elsewhere.
- Inflection:Prelude, a very latent WIP "Vast Apocalypse-Powered Space Opera of Meta-Ethics and Existential Risk at the Cusp of The Singularity"